Golf Solitaire is a popular solitaire card game where you're trying to remove all the cards from the seven columns by moving them into the waste pile.
- Try to win as many rounds of golf solitaire as you can by removing all the cards. How many rounds can you complete?
- Golf Soltaire plays similar to Tripeaks. Cards can be removed from the layout if they are one higher or lower than the visible deck card shown at the bottom. The Ace is both high and low, and either a 2 or a King can be played on it.
- Wild Cards can be played at any point you desire and of course absolutely any card can be placed on top of them.
- It's worth noting that in this solitaire game, you can use the undo button to peek under the deck cards at the bottom. This can be really helpful if you are confronted with a few choices of cards that you can play, allowing you to work out which option might remove more cards from the layout.
- The secret to getting the most points is to try to maximize your card run. This grows each time you play a card from the layout without turning over one of the deck cards. Using wild cards counts to your card run if they are in the layout, so it's often worth taking a moment to plan your moves.